Lex What Wear – Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2013
1. A Diptyque candle is an ah-mazing gift, especially for mom! Despite how wonderful it smells, it lasts forever, and spreads it’s joy throughout the home.
2. What deserving mom doesn’t love the sound of this: a fun, monogrammed bag for the pool, beach, or summer outing? Top off this gift with a perfect pair of sunnies, and you’re going to have one happy lady on your hands. There’s just something about a summery-gift that makes a gal smile.
3. Don’t just give her jewelry this year, give her something with trend power! This season’s blooming floral print is knocking the socks off most women, and your mom deserves to be in style too. Shop around for the right color and the right size, but you’ll be sure to find adorable earrings, bracelets, and statement necklaces galore.
4. Fabulous moms love scarves… at least I know my fabulous mom does! A bright, summer scarf is the perfect small gift this season. It’s a must-have accessory, and your mom can style it with nearly anything in her closet. Try Old Navy or Forever 21!
5. With summer sun right around the corner, we all need to be in the market for an everyday hat! Your special lady deserves one, or even two… she can pack her adorable, summer hat anywhere and she’ll get a lot of use out of it. Go for a beach style hat or even a straw fedora with a colorful band.
6. Every holiday, we gift my mom a Pandora charm. It’s a gift she’ll always remember, and keep close to her heart. Recently, I found this Mother’s Day bracelet by Pandora and it’s simply stunning. You can always go for the Mother’s Day charm instead, too!
7. Feeling creative and crafty? Go for a fun DIY project or simply make her breakfast in bed. She does so much for everyone else, so let her kick back and relax. Make her something to keep or something to eat!
8. What’s better than a good read? I love this Coco Chanel book for the mommas because it still inspires women of all ages to look good and feel good in their bodies. I recommend finding mom a book that’s influential/inspirational this Mother’s Day!
Don’t miss today’s DISCOVER PIQUE blog post… Here’s a sneak #PIQUE
“She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.” – Proverbs 31:25
Don’t forget to enter the Discover Pique Mother’s Day Giveaway on Facebook for a chance to win a 3-month Pique membership for you and your mom!