#TGIF! The Friday 5 is back this week, with 5 Valentine’s Favorites + The Wedding 5 is posted at the bottom of this post with 5 inspiring wedding planning looks, gift ideas and more. Shop all of these items and message me for wedding questions and suggestions!
1. THE ROMANTIC SCENT – The perfect limited edition candy by Diptyque and the fashion designer Olympia Le-Tan. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Rosaviola is a gorgeous blend of roses and violets. Scented candle Key notes: Rose, violet 70g Regrettably, this product is non-returnable and non-exportable. Diptyque
2. THE VALENTINE’S WEEKENDER – Escape this Valentine’s Day with your mate and your getaway bag. This ultrachic tote is spacious and functional for any romantic trip. It comes in black, cognac, olive and oxblood. The Madison Weekend Bag in Olive just suits my style right now!
3. THE PERFECT MOMENT – This Valentine’s Day, capture every little moment with this digital camera, featuring an onboard printer, which can deliver instant photos. The Polaroid ‘Snap’ comes in the following color(s): black, blue, red, white. Brand: Polaroid.
4. THE GLAM GIFT – Look fabulous for your Valentine with my favorite, interchangeable styling wand. T3 has made one tool with three barrels, and it provides endless styling possibilities. Obtain the ultimate wave with this 3-in-1 that includes:- 1″ straight barrel for uniform spiral curls, perfect mermaid waves or defined waves and curls- 1 1/4″-3/4″ tapered barrel for beachy waves, textured waves and curls, loose tousled curls or natural-looking waves- 1 1/2″ straight barrel for red carpet glamour waves, full-bodied waves and volume with bend or flipped ends.
5. THE MUST HAVE SNEAKER – The Nike’s ‘Roshe One’ sneakers are inspired by meditation and the concept of Zen. They are the ultimate comfort shoe, fitted with waffled soles designed to mimic “stepping stones in a tranquil garden,” this pair is printed with a Japanese cherry blossom motif.